Badhotel Renesse is an attractive, modern boutique hotel located between the bustling village center and the clean beaches of the Zeeland coastal town of Renesse. This location is a perfect base for beautiful beach walks and bike rides through the beautiful dune landscape, which is characteristic of the island of Schouwen-Duiveland.
- Pets are not allowed at Badhotel Renesse
- From January 1, 2023, there will be a general smoking ban on the hotel grounds, with the exception of one designated smoking area, at the front of the hotel.
The Badhotel Renesse has 41 attractive Comfort Rooms. In addition, there are two other annexes of the hotel with unique accommodation options. For example, there is the stylish Villa Westerduin with 4 cozy Charm Rooms, 2 Junior Suites and 2 family studios. New is the smoothly styled Villa Noordzee. Within this villa 9 very spacious and modern Junior Suites have been realized, differing in style and equipment. Both outbuildings are located right next to the hotel and are located on the beautiful swimming garden.
The facilities at Badhotel Renesse and Villa Westerduin include:
- Brasserie Bries
- The Breeze pub
- Sauna (suitable for 2 persons, to be booked through the reception)
- Outdoor swimming pool (open depending on weather conditions, from May 15 to October 15)
- Outdoor Jacuzzi 39 degrees Celsius (open from September 15 to May 15)
- Bicycle rental
- Free Wi-Fi
Brasserie Bries at Badhotel Renesse is sunny and friendly, full of chic domestic charm. The cuisine has a Mediterranean feel, as well as featuring a hefty dose of Zeeland flair. The dishes are light and full of creativity, prepared and presented with the utmost care.
SAUNA & SWIMMING POOL
The facilities include a private sauna (suitable for 2 persons) and a heated outdoor pool. The private sauna is in Badhotel Renesse and it can be booked via the reception daily between 12:00 and 22:00. The sauna is free of charge for guests who have booked directly with us. It would normally cost €15 p.p.
- Heated outdoor pool (depending of the weather)
- Finnish sauna